2011 Rules & Regulations All exhibits entered for premium must be produced or owned in Patrick County or the surrounding counties by the exhibitor and must have been made within the last year. 2011 Rules & Regulations All exhibits entered for premium must be produced or owned in Patrick County or the surrounding counties by the exhibitor and must have been made within the last year.
• Only One (1) item may be entered per category. Farm and Home exhibits will be accepted Sunday September 18th, 2011 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Exhibits to be judged on Monday, September 19th, 2011 starting at 9:00 am.
• No Viewing of exhibits allowed during judging.
• No Exhibitor may win two prizes in any given entry.
• Any entry not listed in the catalogue will not be considered worthy of an award, but may be awarded a ribbon. The decision of the judges will be final.
• Checks for prizes will be mailed following the Fair and must be cashed by December 31, 2011. Please make sure we have your correct mailing address.
• Officers of the Fair will not be responsible for damage or loss that may occur to the exhibits.
• All baked goods must be made as listed – not prepared mixes that have been bought and the recipe must be attached to the exhibit.
• Contestants should only enter ½ cake, pie or loaf of bread and should place it in a plastic bag for display. Canned food should be in a standard clear glass jar.
• Junior age groups consist of exhibitors in high school or under 18 years of age.
• All clothing exhibits must be on a hanger.
• Exhibits must be removed between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm Sunday September 25th, 2011 and a ticket stub will be required. In order to properly protect your exhibit, absolutely no early withdrawals will be allowed.
PRIZE MONEY IN ALL CATEGORIES
1st Prize: Blue Ribbon - $4
2nd Prize: Red Ribbon - $3
3rd Prize: White Ribbon - $2